Have more than 1,000 people? Contact us for special pricing.
You have questions, we have answers
- Can we change our plan as our team grows?
- Absolutely! You can change the number of people licensed to Honey as often as you’d like. It’s easy to update, and we’ll prorate your plan for any unused time in your billing cycle.
- How much data storage will we have?
- As much as you need — there’s no data storage limit. Our paid plans allow you and your team to upload as many files, images, and videos as your heart desires.
- Does Honey work on mobile devices?
- You better believe it. Honey’s design is fully responsive and works beautifully on devices of all kinds. We also have native mobile apps released in beta for iPhones and Android phones.
- Does Honey integrate with other work tools we use?
- Absolutely. We’ve built integrations with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and more to ensure Honey fits seamlessly into your team’s workflow.
- Does Honey support Single Sign-On?
- Yes. We’ve built a simple SAML integration tool that makes it easy to use Honey with your team’s single sign-on provider like OneLogin, Okta, Ping Identity, and more.
- How secure is Honey?
- Honey uses industry standard security measures to protect your information. We also use a 256-bit SSL encryption to transmit sensitive information. It’s as secure as online banking.
- Can you help us with rollout and onboarding?
- Happily! Our accounts team is here to help with whatever you may need. Contact us to learn more about our custom success services options.
- Can we customize Honey with our company’s branding?
- You sure can. Honey has lots of space to add your team’s logos, branding, and colors. And it’s as simple as uploading a file — no custom coding needed.
* Based on an annual commitment. Monthly accounts available for $5 per person per month.